So yesterday feeling in the festive mood I decided to participate with you amazing people in a Christmas tradition challenge. So I am here today with the answers for all the questions. I would just like to thank Neveradullbling and mikejon005 for participating in the challenge.
On to the answers 😊😊
- False – Children in Austria live in fear of Krampus a Christmas devil… Who is said to beat the children with sticks. Well.. What a way to ruin my Christmas spirit. The Krampus movie is coming out this year and I think that will bring the story to life.
- True – We British are weird. There is another older tradition linked to this where we British put a coin in the cake and the one who gets it in their serving gets good luck 😂😂😂
- True – Yes Catalonians really do beat a log dressed up… I think it’s like some pinata.. Look it up
- False – children in France are like all others and I don’t think it matters what you put out for Santa as long as you put something out… 🎅🎅🎅
- True – Danny apparently haunts Christmas in South Africa.
- False – Christmas pudding is for enjoyment… I absolutely hate it but still.. 😂😂
- False – The tradition of running of the santas is people dressing up as Santa and participating in a pub/bar crawl. Santa gettinf drunk 😂😂 🎅🎅🎅
- True – Why not throw the batter at the ceiling it will test if the pudding is going to be good. 😂😂😂
- False – People ice skate to the mass in Venezuela not do the conga.. But I kind of wish it was true. How cool would a large conga line be including the whole town 😂😂😂
- True – Apparently this tradition or belief is true. Glad I get clothes for Christmas 😂😂