This is the festive season and Christmas is here. I love Christmas so much the food, the festivities. So I thought in the spirit of this festive season I would compile a list of the pros and cons of this time of year. 😊😊 Its not all smiles, family and fun..
- Presents -This is probably the most important thing at this time of year. I love the idea that an individual has gotten me something special and taken the time to wrap it up. I think also on Christmas day.. Seeing the presents underneath the tree just brings the family together as you can just be there and enjoy the fun of gift giving.
- Decorating – I love decorating the inside of the house. Not a big fan of lights on the outside of the house. But I love making the house and Christmas table have that spirit of Christmas. As lights and little santas make the whole idea of Christmas come together. I make every year handmade decoration and will be posting some decorating ideas later on in the month.
- Christmas movies – I love sitting with a hot drink watching Christmas movies like the polar express on TV. Hugging up on the sofa… What better way 😂😂
- Christmas baking – I love Christmas baking. Not the worlds best cook but I love the spirit off Christmas they give off. Also I love adding cinnamon 😂😂
- Family – Christmas is a time for the family and being together. I love that this is a chance to be a family as this is a holiday that we all have off.
- Christmas town or winter wonderland – The town decorate the high Street and every year it looks Amazing!! Also the town bring in this fairground with the ice rink and I love the decorations. Can’t skate…but who cares.. 🎅🎅🎄😊😊
- Christmas shopping – I hate Christmas shopping, it is an absolute nightmare. I am one of these people I usually forget Christmas shopping and end up leaving it to the last minute. So I am there wondering around like a headless chicken…. Seriously… Also the other thing I don’t like about Christmas is deciding what to get some people.. That is officially the hardest part.. How do you choose a present for someone who has everything????
- Bills/money – Christmas is an expensive time of year and you end up with a massive amount of bills and money to put back into savings. Christmas eats at finances what with the decorations, food, drink…
- Unwanted presents – How many times do you get unwanted presents that you didn’t want. I once got slippers.. The thought was nice but slippers…. Really 😂
- Too much food – Christmas is what I like to call the fattening time. You have the rest of the year to get thin and loose weight for your new years resolution.. Then Christmas comes along and its chocolate, sweets.. And fat and more fat. You come out in the end of December feeling a few pounds heavier.
- Christmas songs – I like Christmas songs but when they are repeatedly played through this time of year I start to get sick of them.😂😊
So what do you think do you agree with the pros and cons of Christmas.. Let me know in the comments below 😂😂