People are often talking about their bucket lists and the things they want to do before they die. I did a post on my bucket list about a month ago if you want to check it out. But I decided today to write an anti-bucket list. A complied list of things I never want to do before I die. So have fun reading my anti-bucket list. 🙂
My Anti-Bucket List:
- Eat Prawns or shellfish -I know these are often used in very posh meals but I just can’t bring myself to eat shellfish and I know I never will.
- Get a fake tan – I am as pale as anything and being tanned or orange is just something I would never would try. Also I am very against the whole fake tans idea as I am one of those people who prefers to believe in natural beauty.
- Do Go Ape – I am petrified of heights and doing a rope course high up in the trees with no professionals is not the way I like it. So yeah… one of the things I hope never to do in my entire life.
- Bungee Jump – I don’t understand why people throw themselves of a ledge with only a small thin wire to hold them and spring them back, just to get the thrill of adventure. Well let me tell adventure this.. there are better ways to do that than almost killing yourself.
- Go to a school reunion – As I was an outsider in school and kind of a freak, I didn’t have many friends. So therefore a school reunion would remind me of the old times that I wish to forget.
- Skydiving – Diving out of a plane… WOW what a crazy idea. Like with the bungee jump being scared of heights and not being able to ride some of the larger roller coasters means I would be unable to do this task.